jueves, 18 de octubre de 2007

una canción en la cabeza desde ayer, que dura esta mañana, que se alargará quién sabe

as soon as i get my head round you / i come around catching sparks off you / i get an electric charge from you / that second hand living it just won't do / and the way i feel tonight / i could die and i wouldn't mind / and there's something going on inside / makes you want to feel makes you want to try / makes you want to blow the stars from the sky / i can't stand up i can't cool down / i can't get my head off the ground / as soon as i get my head round you / i come around catching sparks off you / and all i ever got from you / was all i ever took from you / and the world could die in pain / and i wouldn't feel no shame / and there's nothing holding me to blame / makes you want to feel makes you want to try / makes you want to blow the stars from the sky / i'm taking myself to the dirty part of town / where all my troubles can't be found